RST Tractech Evo CE Gloves Red
Matching the values of the rest of the Tractech Evo collection the Tractech Evo glove not only has the sporty looks, but the sporty credentials to match. Kevlar thread is used in all the main impact areas and the palm is re-enforced with Aramid panels.
Just like the race version the standard Tractech Evo has a conjoined little finger, preventing the vulnerable pinky being over-extended in a crash.
Features of the RST Tractech Evo CE Glove include -
- Premium grade A aniline cowhide construction
- Kevlar thread used in main impact areas
- Kevlar lined palm panels
- Double wrist and cuff closure for secure fit
- Double layer leather in palm area
- Split Carbon fibre knuckle
- Silicon 'Power-grip' on fingers and palm for secure grip
- Pre-curved fingers
- Out-stitched fingers
- Conjoined fourth and little fingers - finger joint protection