RST Tour Master II Textile Jacket Black
As it’s name suggests the Tour Master II is a jacket that’s designed to go the distance. Offering exceptional value and great style the Tour Master has all the core features you need from a mid-length touring jacket.
Large zipped vents at the front and back, and a removable quilted lining allow easy temperature regulation. Large pockets on the front, multiple inside pockets and the large rear map pocket enhance the Tour Masters practicality yet further.
- Max tex
- HT tex
- Fixed mesh lining
- Sinaqua waterproof breathable lining
- Removable 100 gram thermal quilted lining
- RST Contour plus CE shoulder
- RST Contour plus CE elbow
- Pocket for optional RST contour plus CE back protector
- A 360 Connection zip makes it easy to join this jacket to any RST Jean in the collection
- Reflective details
- Adjustable waist
- 2 x Outer pockets and Inner pockets
- Napoleon pocket
- Adjustable sleeves
- Intake vents plus Exhaust vents for excellent aeriation
- A handy back map pocket is included too!
- We always double and triple stitched the seams all over this jacket
- Heavy duty bonded nylon thread is used when stitching
- Max zips are used throughout