RST Pro Series CPXC II Leather One Piece Suit Black
The RST Race Dept has developed the Pro Series CPX-C 1 piece with feedback from our elite riders including Alex Lowes in WSBK, Bradley Ray in BSB and Ian Hutchinson at the TT. We’ve made some substantial upgrades with the fit and ergonomics of the Pro-Series CPX-C II and added removable elbow sliders.
RST’s Director and development team rider Jonny Towers has put in hundreds of hours testing the revised suit to verify the upgrades. These are not only felt when wearing the suit but are also evident from the appearance; the enlarged stretch panels plus more aggressively cut legs and arms make it easier than ever to move around on the bike. This means you can literally race straight out of the bag with no breaking in time required.
Try a Pro Series CPX-C II on and you’ll see why it’s the most popular suit in the BSB paddock!
Features of the CPX-C II one piece leather suit include -
- Made from Full Grain Mild Waxy Cow leather & Kevlar Schoeller
- Removable Lining made from 100% Polyester SinAqua Mesh
- Nylon close Zips on main front, Sleeve and Legs
- CE Approved Armour fitted as standard to Elbows, Shoulder and Knee
- Pockets for RST CE Hip Armour and RST CE Level 1/Level 2 Back Protector
- Room for water bladder in the Hydration Hump
- Matte Carbon cups to shoulders and knees as well as Elbow sliders.
- RST TPU Knee sliders with puller fitted as standard.